Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year from Georg

Devamitta said about everything I wanted to say.
I`m very happy to be here and I have lots of fun with the „Photo Kids“!
Ariyadhamma is a very interested and helpful assistant and Devamitta a generous and very helpful host. He is like a father for this project.
The days go by very quickly and we only have two weeks left. But with the intensity and passion the boys work and enjoy photography I`m sure we will get a good base for some of them.

Many of you supported us already and made all this possible. We were able to get seven cameras and more than 1000 Euros. That is incredibly motivating and impressing for me. Especially because I know under what circumstances some of you enabled that support.
About ten of the boys (we are still hoping that some girls will join) come regularly to the meetings and one can see them to any given time with their cameras ready to “shoot”. Unfortunatelly not all of them got a camera yet. So I hope soon all of them will have the possibility to have one handy at any time. I would appreciate if all of you could continue to look out for cameras and financial support so we can make that possible for them.
The project is supposed to change from a four-week-crash-course to a long term project. I hope we will be able to make that happen with your support.

The following picture I put together out of pictures the young photographers took especially for you. In particular for the ones who supported us with cameras and financially.

Lots of thanks also from me!!

I wish you all a wonderful year 2009!

Georg





Dear friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment