Monday, December 29, 2008

Two days later

I told the kids what to be aware of for the next time they take photos. But I wasn`t sure they really understood. But I knew they did after I saw that:





































I think this is pretty impressive. We have been working together for less than one week. And they are picking the important things up very quickly! I hope you are as impressed as I am. Always keep in mind that photography is new to most of them!


It would be nice for all of us if you could comment our work. I see it more as a project of all of us, not just the people here in Sri Lanka. Many of you have been very supportive. Please do that again by telling us what you think. And not only good things. We also appreciate if you tell us what you would improve!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i'm so impressed. the photographs are wonderful! some of them are particularly poignant. well done georg and crew, very proud, wish my camera was amongst you.. next time.. all the best and happy new year! Cressida X x x x

    ReplyDelete